Saudi National Compliance Manager
Job type: Full-time
Experience in Years: 2
Company: Michael Page
Company description: Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of: Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Financial Services firm with expertise across asset management, investment banking, capital markets, and credit is seeking a Compliance Manager to join its team in Riyadh. Saudi National experienced compliance professionals with a background covering funds and/or REITs are highly preferred for this role.
Our client is a well-established Financial Services firm with locations in the UAE and KSA. Our client has capabilities across investment banking, lending, asset management, and capital markets. With over 200 employees across its locations, this publicly listed company has been stably growing and developing its team for the last two years.
Responsibilities of the Saudi National Compliance Manager include, but are not limited to:
* Ensure that compliance procedures, systems and controls are up-to-date and effective.
* Carry out various AML due diligence checks for all key parties involved in each UK GIB transaction.
* Review due diligence information annually for all transaction files.
* Update internal processes and procedures as required due to regulatory changes.
* Assist with preparing standard and ad-hoc information and data reports to regulators and other stakeholders as required.
* Review compliance policies and procedures on a regular basis to ensure they comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
* Where relevant participate in the development and implementation of other policies and procedures, ensuring regulatory and legislative requirements are met.
* Above market salary potential
* Competitive total compensation package
Architect / Project Manager/ Civil Engineer and Construction workers urgently needed. • Graduate of Civil, Architectural or other Engineering course • Minimum of 2 years Experience • The job is for job seekers inside Saudi Arabia. Applicant must have… Al-Qassim
comments powered by Disqus Report this ad